Monday, October 10, 2011

Moody~


           Its 2.30am,i still not sleep,trouble by some problem.Caught in a bad mood due to friend issue.Today, i just ignore the friend request for some event because i feel tired and lazy to follow up,as the result, i get respond the anonymous dun want be friend wif me anymore, i dun know this is kidding or nt,but it just hurt me.Not me dun want follow up your event,every thing or invitation for anything i just follow,this is the first time i ignore,u respond like this.I treat u as my very very very good friend,anything u say i will very care.Sometimes i have my own idea,its not necessary i must follow u all's event,sometimes i hope that i dun have so many friend,just a few brothers or sister that care u already ok, true friends will only care for their partner,some more i already "dulan" my life keep effect by someone,that's enough for me. 


I am optimistic doesn't mean i am really happy~

1 comments:

JFS™ said...

lol, cheer man...........haha.....they sure will understand you one.........

Post a Comment