Monday, July 11, 2011

"Jason Fm"

Hi,how are u all~Welcome to Jason Fm,i am your DJ today,Pengchong.One week past so fast,its the time drama "its my life" update its new episod.

This whole week i was busy wif my maths quizes, although it is simple among the six subjects i take,i still needa to follow up the tutorial and if can teach other friends,just a small help.I feel satisfy with my study attitude that i had not been at engine before.I say to myself,just do your best,ignore ppl bad criticize,every job has its use,no matter u are professions or nt.

Wednesday,Loon come find me by abt 11.30pm to have satay celup again,twice in two weeks,haha,addicted~This time is at "ban li xiang"

Kt cant wait to eat,laparnya~

"Bread spoke person",yummy
Then,we go to walk around at town,all the shopping center are close,because it is midnight ady,lol~We just take some photo of Melaka beautiful night scene.

Jetty

Beautiful Makhota Hotel

Dataran Pahlawan

New trend "仆街“


First time feel Melaka so beautiful at night,different experience.At sat,i have my maths exam,overall is ok,15mins finish,haha,quite easy.This day 7sep also a big days for Malaysia,all the Malaysian from different ethics bravely walk to street to voice out their opinion.Hope this "bersih" will bring a message to government.
After exam,i go to town wif loon,kt again,just walk around and take some photo.


I am crazy~

I had a temporary tattoo at Jonker,just an art

Birthday cake for my roomate Taki,Happy birthday!!!

kt also take chance to buy a printer,got BBQ set as gift oh,haha,can always BBQ le.Overall,it is an happy day for me,10hours non-stop walking around,visit dp,mp,jonker hatten square twice a day,tired,haha.Hope coming week will be more fantastic to me,Liverpool i am come to you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment