Monday, July 18, 2011

Liverpool,YNWA!!!

Last Saturday is the greatest moment in my life because my most favorite football team _Liverpool came to Malaysia!!!Since i begin to watch football at standard four,i have support Liverpool until nw,they make me crazy,my body have Liverpool's red blood~ They will have a friendly match with Malaysia.

But i still got little disappointment because some of Liverpool star din come such as glen Johnson,Lucas,Reina,Suarez and my idol,Steven Gerrard!!!He is legend of Liverpool~I follow Kim Keng to Shah Alam early morning
Our ticket

Before we approach to Bukit Jalil, we have lunch at Shah Alam.

Klang Bat Kut Teh,not bad~

Kimkeng,our organisor~

We begin our journey about 3.30pm,before we reach Bukit jalil,there will such a horrible crowd,full of ppl and car,totally jam,incredible number of fans~ 



Fashion football fans~

There are little problem b4 we get in the stadium, we can no find our friend,luckily we get in by 5.40pm as match start at 5.45pm. We run like crazy guys to find any seat,so tired!!!

The ultimate power of reds!!!

feel excited when see them running at field~

Penalty by Charlie Adam~

The king's banner~

goal!!!Malaysia freekick
The atmosphere are extremely fantastic,the crowd are shout everywhere, give their full support and some kompang and drum sound~

Excited kk~

Thx kok hoe for acc me to see the match!!!

Malaysia Boleh!!!
Lastly,Liverpool win with 6-3, incredible entertainment effect for us~Highlights 

Liverpool forever~


Overall,i feel touch because this time it fullfill my wish.I really feel 感恩 and 知足.Lastly,

Liverpool,you will never walk alone~





















0 comments:

Post a Comment