Monday, July 4, 2011

July,I'm here!!!

   It is so fast half a year is finish ady, July is approaching to us, time pass so fast, it is five week since my semester begin. Last week is ordinary week for me,as usual go to school is my ordinary activity.At Wednesday,i have first ever breakfast at outside since i came to MMU wif Loon and KT at Kopitiam.A half-boiled egg,a small size of noodle and a cup of coffee make me satisfy till the max.

Then, i accompany Loon go to Pantai Hospital for medical check up since last time operation due to once accident during futsal.I feel shock to see loon last time the X-ray,that day only i know that his leg is seriously broke into two,pity him~At night,i have go to IEM AGM to support brothers,this is my first ever experience in MMU too,but so bad,can get any prizes in lucky draw session. During weekend,i have nice outing wif brothers too,the most important is i can go to see my dreams Transformers3: Darks of the moon.Cool man,first ever try on 3D.

It is worth to watch 3D in this movie due to the awesome action.Great job by Micheal Bay,my most favorite director, and also Bumblebee,Optimus prime and all the autobots.Although Megan Fox are replace by new actress,Rosie Huntington,she still pretty and sexy.

Overall rating: 9.5/10,feel sad this is the last episod of transformers series
I also want thank to my mum here to call me after getting know i am sick,feel warmth and hope that can be home soon,i will take care myself.Hope that everything will be all right on this July and feel excited to Liverpool Malaysia tour and FIR concert in this month!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment